All Temple-sponsored events held on Temple property shall be either a dairy or a meat event. Meat and dairy are never served together during the same course of a meal.
- Shellfish and pork products are prohibited on the Temple property.
- Any party renting or using the Temple facilities must comply with this policy.
- Fish and eggs are “parve” (considered neutral) and can be served with either meat or dairy.
- Chicken and other poultry are considered meat.
- All products that come from milk are considered dairy (cheese, butter, cream, etc.).