Our building may be closed, but we are very much open and serving you. Whether it’s online services, classes or special programming we have come together as a congregational family now more than ever. Try a Committee, socialize with friends online, or learn something new. You are not alone. We are here for you. Below, please see some helpful information and changes.
Our services have had record attendance as our members gather together online from all over the country to hear the inspiring and uplifting words of Rabbi Sharff or to be able to hear and be moved by Cantor Neff’s incredible singing. Services are held on Friday evenings via Zoom. You can log in via your home computer, smartphone, or simply dial in and listen. Log in information is available through our membership weekly emails. When we’re open our services are welcome to all, even though we’re online, you can still join our services. Please send a request to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org to experience Joyful Judaism.
Additional or special services will be announced as they are scheduled in our weekly e-blast.
- Phone calls left for the temple will be returned within two business days, with the exception being emergency calls;
- Billing processing will continue on its regular schedule;
- Yahrzeit notifications and tribute recognition and requests will also continue;
- Weekly emails from the temple will continue;
- We will offer Friday night virtual services with kaddish;
- The monthly bulletin will be suspended for the time being;
- There will be no more rentals within our building during this time;
- The building will be properly monitored to ensure the safety of the building;
- The building has been and will be continued to be extensively cleaned;
- When in session, Religious School and Academy will continue virtually;
- B’nei Mitzvah Lessons will continue remotely;
- Additional offerings including Adult Education learning experiences will be announced as they are set up through our weekly communications.