Services will be held Friday evenings only via Zoom. You can log in via your home computer, smartphone, or simply dial in and listen.
- Phone calls left for the temple will be returned within two business days, with the exception being emergency calls;
- Billing processing will continue on its regular schedule;
- Yahrzeit notifications and tribute recognition and requests will also continue;
- Weekly emails from the temple will continue;
- We will offer Friday night virtual services with kaddish;
- The bulletin will be suspended for the time being – there will be no April Connections;
- There will be no more rentals within our building during this time;
- Outdoor construction will continue and will be properly monitored to ensure the safety of the building;
- Extensive cleaning of the building will continue;
- Virtual Religious School, Academy, and Hebrew School will continue beginning hopefully March 22;
- B’nei Mitzvah Lessons will continue remotely;
- Rabbi Sharff, Cantor Neff, and Brad Zicholtz, the Director of Congregational Learning, will be working on extended offerings including some adult education learning experiences. These are in process and will be announced as they are set up.
- We are actively working on virtual offerings for Passover should the limitations continue through then.